Information We Collect
We receive, collect, and store a variety of information from when you enter on our website, make purchases, interact with us on social media, participate in training, comment on blogs, or provide to us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Website by identifying which areas of the Website are most heavily used, and to display content according to your preferences. Your IP address is the number assigned to computers connected to the Internet. This is essentially “traffic data” which cannot personally identify you, but is helpful to us for marketing purposes and for improving our services. Traffic data collection does not follow a user’s activities on any other websites in any way. Anonymous traffic data may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate basis. Other information we may collect includes login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.Cookies
We may use the standard “cookies” feature of major web browsers. We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do we employ any data-capture mechanisms on our Website other than cookies. You may choose to disable cookies through your own web browser’s settings. However, disabling this function may diminish your experience on our Website and some features may not work as intended.What We Do With Information We Collect
We may contact you with information that you provide to us for the following purposes:
How We Collect Information
- Consent: We may contact you if you give us your clear, unambiguous, affirmative consent to contact you.
- Contract: We will contact you under our contractual obligation to deliver goods or services you purchase from us.
- Legitimate Interest. We may contact you if we feel you have a legitimate interest in hearing from us. For example, if you sign up for a webinar, we may send you marketing emails based on the content of that webinar. You will always have the option to opt out of any of our emails.
- Process Payments: We will use the Personal Data you give to us in order to process your payment for the purchase of goods or services under a contract. We only use third party payment processors that take the utmost care in securing data and comply with the GDPR.
- Targeted Social Media Advertisements: We may use the data you provide to us to run social media advertisements and / or create lookalike audiences for advertisements.
- Share with Third Parties: We may share your information with trusted third parties such as our newsletter provider in order to contact you via email, our merchant accounts to process payments, and Google / social media accounts in order to run advertisements and our affiliates.
- Viewing by Others: Note that whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Data available for viewing by others online through this Website or its content, it may be seen, collected and used by others, and therefore, we cannot be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the information that you voluntarily share (i.e., sharing a comment on a blog post, posting in a Facebook group that we manage, sharing details on a group coaching call, etc.).
- Data Retention: We retain your Personal Data for the minimum amount of time necessary to provide you with the information and / or services that you requested from us. We may include certain Personal Data for longer periods of time if necessary for legal, contractual and accounting obligations.
When you conduct a transaction on our website such as sending us a message through the contact form, make a purchase, or subscribe to our email notifications, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address, telephone, and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.Why We Collect Personal Information
We collect such Non-Personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
How We Store, Use, Share and Disclose Personal Information
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com
platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases, and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.How We Communicate with Visitors
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.Internet-Based Online Advertising and Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics’ 3rd-party audience data such as age, gender, and interests to better understanding the behavior of our customers and work with companies that collect information about your online activities to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences. For example, you may see certain ads on this website or other websites because we contract with Google and other similar companies to target our ads based on information we or they have collected, including information that was collected through automated means (such as cookies and web beacons). These companies also use automated technologies to collect information when you click on our ads, which helps track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
You may opt out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
and edit or opt-out your Google Display Network ads’ preferences at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
. Because those opt-out and preference control pages are specific to the individual browser used to visit it, and because that page is not operated by the TJX Businesses, we are unable to perform the opt-outs on your behalf.How Site Visitors Can Withdraw Their Consent
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to: access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us by email at email@example.com